- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk of choice (almond and hemp work great; coconut is also delicious but changes the flavor a bit)
- 1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dropperful from our neutral-flavored whole plant hemp flour tincture
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a small pot, bring milk just to boil. Add lavender and cover; let steep for 10 minutes. Pour through a tea strainer or fine-mesh strainer to remove lavender, reserving infused milk.
- Blend with cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla, sea salt, and Hemp Flour. Serve immediately.